Take the intimidation out of estate planning
You can do this. The hardest part is just getting started. And don’t worry. We’re here to walk you through every step of the process and counsel you during the toughest parts.
No two estates are the same, so there’s no quick and easy answers. Larger estates may require Trusts and sophisticated legal documents. Smaller estates might require some good planning, but can otherwise be relatively simple. Either way, we’ll work closely with your CPA and your lawyer to make sure your assets and investments are titled and set up to meet the estate planning goals that you have in mind.
We can manage your Trust accounts, provide advice, and help you maneuver through the challenges of aging. We can also assist with:
- Creating a will
- Creating Trusts accounts for beneficiaries
- Deciding and establishing guardianship for children, special needs adults, or living dependents
- Choosing an executor for overseeing your wishes
- Updating beneficiaries on life insurances, annuities, IRA and retirement accounts as needed
- Funeral arrangements
- Gifting to reduce taxable estate, if desired
- Choosing your Power of Attorney to assist with your investments, property and other needs
No matter how old or how young you are, it’s never too early to start planning for your estate. Let’s tackle this together.