Client Services Manager
POSITION: Client Services Manager (Financial Services Industry)
Fingerlakes Wealth Management (FWM) is a Registered Investment Advisory Firm located in Ithaca New York with clients throughout the United States. FWM specializes in client-focused financial planning including planning for retirement, education, legacies and other life goals. FWM is a Benefit Corporation under NYS Law and a certified B Corp and offers a suite of investment portfolios that are socially and environmentally screened as well as services that tailor portfolios to clients individual values and beliefs.
- Daily office administration, client service & development.
- Maintain existing client relationships
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Resolving client inquiries, making sure key client information and documentation is correct and up to date
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
- Support the team’s marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning corporate events
- Perform administrative duties that support Partners in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, business travel arrangements, coordination of client meetings, and reporting, file, & calendar maintenance
- Perform other office tasks
- Experience in client services
- Adept at Interpersonal relationships
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills
- Strong computer & technical skills (Microsoft Office products)
- Ability to master other computer programs
- Office organization, time management, & multi-tasking skills required
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to think critically & develop new, complex systems.
Education & Experience
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of the financial industry, investment, and banking products preferred.
- Looking for someone who is honest, reliable, technologically savvy, a quick learner, and a good communicator.